Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
Thank you for letting us know about this conference. I wish it was possible
for me to attend it. I had Rogers on my father's side and Williams/Boyds on
my mother's side who all lived in Erath Co., TX.
Eileen Rogers Mullins
From: txerath-bounces(a)rootsweb.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On
Behalf Of treviawbeverly
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 5:43 AM
To: TX: Erath
Subject: [TXERATH] *** Join us for A FAMILY SEARCH ***
"Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. "
Join us for A Family Search at the 16th Annual Angelina College Genealogy
July 19, 20, 21, 2012 on the college campus in Lufkin - in beautiful East
Two special all-day sessions on Thursday and a "mix & match" selection from
24 different sessions on Friday and Saturday. For speakers and topics, visit
Registrations now being accepted. For general information and registration
visit us at http://www.angelina.edu/genealogy/genealogy.html
For special questions, contact:
Trevia Wooster Beverly
Coordinator, Angelina College Genealogy Conference
Harris County Historical Commission (1995 - )
To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
TXERATH-request(a)rootsweb.com with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes
in the subject and the body of the message
Welcome to the TXERATH mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to email@example.com
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.