Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
how old would j.h.johnson be
From: "txerath-request(a)rootsweb.com" <txerath-request(a)rootsweb.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 2, 2012 2:01 AM
Subject: TXERATH Digest, Vol 7, Issue 7
1. William Nelson Johnson, b. 5 Feb 1868 TX & d.22 Aug 1933
Erath Co. TX (Judy Erickson)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 15:28:48 -0500 (EST)
From: Judy Erickson <jmje36(a)embarqmail.com>
Subject: [TXERATH] William Nelson Johnson, b. 5 Feb 1868 TX & d.22 Aug
1933 Erath Co. TX
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Seeking any information on the above listed William Nelson Johnson.? According to his TX Death Cert (#36703), his parents were John H. Johnson (b. MO) and Araminta Mitchell (no POB listed).?
Can anybody identify this Wm. Nelson Johnson and his parents?? Always willing to exc info to benefit each researcher.? I am very interested in finding info on John H. Johnson.
Judy in TX
To contact the TXERATH list administrator, send an email to
To post a message to the TXERATH mailing list, send an email to TXERATH(a)rootsweb.com.
To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to TXERATH-request(a)rootsweb.com
with the word "unsubscribe" without the quotes in the subject and the body of the
email with no additional text.
End of TXERATH Digest, Vol 7, Issue 7
Seeking any information on the above listed William Nelson Johnson. According to his TX Death Cert (#36703), his parents were John H. Johnson (b. MO) and Araminta Mitchell (no POB listed).
Can anybody identify this Wm. Nelson Johnson and his parents? Always willing to exc info to benefit each researcher. I am very interested in finding info on John H. Johnson.
Judy in TX
Welcome to the TXERATH mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to email@example.com and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.