Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
Mr. Porter had a garden plant and supply house on Fort Worth Highway
near te Stephenville Country Opry house, across from where the
Australian Cowboy built the all weather indoor riding arena. Porter
tomatoes were as well known as Wolfe Nursery when they shipped roses to
Tyler. Now Tyler nurseries and rose farms will ship them back to us. .
On Sat, 9 Oct 2010 13:47:43 -0500 wyly1(a)juno.com writes:
> Was his one of the Porter family who ran a nursery including Porter
> tomato seed ad plants?
> --------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: "Judith Gresham" <gresham47(a)att.net>
> To: <wyly1(a)juno.com>
> Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 11:09:37 -0400
> Subject: Stancil Family in Dublin, TX
> Do you know of this family? His name was George W. and her name was
> Charlsie Porter Senter Stancil.
> Judy Gresham
> Midland, MI
> Online Six Sigma Training
> Earn A Six Sigma Master Certificate Today From Villanova
> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
> TXERATH-request(a)rootsweb.com with the word 'unsubscribe' without the
> quotes in the subject and the body of the message
This was in Indian Creek Cemetery and school area- Plesant Hill Church
(Chigger Hill) . Will share info Also i do not have the Shaw connection
to these. Dan Higdon passed away Sunday.
Charles Augustine Wyly
Refinance Now 3.7% FIXED
$160,000 Mortgage for $547/mo. FREE. No Obligation. Get 4 Quotes!
Was his one of the Porter family who ran a nursery including Porter
tomato seed ad plants?
--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Judith Gresham" <gresham47(a)att.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 11:09:37 -0400
Subject: Stancil Family in Dublin, TX
Do you know of this family? His name was George W. and her name was
Charlsie Porter Senter Stancil.
Online Six Sigma Training
Earn A Six Sigma Master Certificate Today From Villanova University.
Please excuse the last inquiry- What are the plans for Sunday October
24. In the cemetery or in the Pleasant Hill Methodist Church????
I have Moxley and hatcett and Wyly and other kin there. Dr. W.P.
Hatchett is buried in Selden or Hatchett Cemetery on the Duffau Creek.
Other Hatchets are buried in Chalk Mountain. Crid Hatchett was of the
family of my johnsville teacher Clara Stigler Atkins. One of her sons
lives in Iredell.
Charles A. Wyly
Moms Asked to Return to School
Grant Funding May Be Available to Those That Qualify.
Welcome to the TXERATH mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to email@example.com and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.