On Thursday, November 30, 2006 5:08 PM [GMT+1 or +2],
Judymo73b(a)aol.com <Judymo73b(a)aol.com> wrote:
Carlsdotter, Johanna Christina
Piga (unmarried woman)
b. 1/8/1854 in Hultsjö, Jönköpings län (Småland)
from Hultsjö Böllingetorp, Hultsjö, Jönköpings län (Småland)
Source: Household Examination Roll, p. 86
Her family looks like this in the Hultsjö HFL AI:23 1876-1882
page 86 at Böllingetorp:
- (5/48 mantal) owner Carl Nilsson, born 1818-07-18 Hultsjö.
- wife Anna Lena Jonasdotter, born 1835(?)-08-16 Hultsjö.
- daughter Johanna Charlotta, born 1854-01-08 Hultsjö, to
-- her illegitimate son Frans Algot, born 1877-05-16, died
- son Jonas Peter, born 1860-09-15 Hultsjö.
- son Johannes Alfred, born 1864-04-21 Hultsjö.
- daughter Ida Katrina, born 1868-04-07 Hultsjö, to N.Amerika
- son Carl Johan Amandus, born 1872-12-26 Hultsjö.
So the Ida found on the "Emigranten" CD, seems to be Johanna
Charlotta's sister instead of daughter, and perhaps they lied
about her age to get a cheaper ticket.
There is a very-hard-to-read remark for the illegitimate son. A
Per(??) Jönsson(?) is mentioned, he seems to have admitted
1877-10-27 to being father. No father is mentioned in the
Hultsjö birth record in _scb Jönköping births 1877 (GID
// Bo Johansson