On Sunday, March 30, 2008 10:13 AM [GMT+1 or +2],
Jeanne <schauer(a)socket.net> wrote:
8...9 If you have time could you maybe translate the HFL
GID 1082.1.81000 for Jon Bengtsson and Margeta Gudmundsdotter
--- [Jönköping] Fröderyd AI:1 HFL 1720-1739 page 54/0
- wife Margeta Gumesdoter, dead 7 May 1728 in/at/of ??? [crossed
- wife Eli Jonsdoter, ??? married 1731.
1713 - s. Sven ???.
- wife G???.
- wife(?) Margareta Göransdotter [crossed out].
1715 - d. Elin.
- s.(?) Lars(?), 1728 from Rösfält/Röshult(?).
1724 - s. Nils.
Then I would guess the rest are employees.
and I believe they are on the following page GID
1082.1.81100 - This may give the names of her children.
--- Wrong GID? This seems to be a place named Strömmen in the
same HFL, and I don't recognise the names.
I think you have them at GID 1082.2.96100 [Jönköping] Fröderyd
AI:2 HFL 1740-1753 page 51, the middle of the page, at Torp:
1663 - Joh. Bengtsson, died 24 Fep/Sep(?) 1743(??), buried the
2nd(?) Oct(??), age(?) 80(??).
- wife Elin Jonsdotter(?), married(?) 1731, 1744(?) to
- s. Nils, married 1745(?).
- wife(?) Stina Nilsdotter, (born(?) 17 Dec, baptised 27 ???).
- d. Margeta
- ? Bengt/Nengta(?), 1745 to ???
- d. Margreta, (moved out??) 1744(?)
- s. Anders, dead 23 Dec 1750(?) (11m 5d old??)
- s. Jon(?) (born 11 Jan, baptised 19 ???)
But which children belong to which parents?
In the next HFL you have the Nils Jonsson family at GID
1082.3.111900 [Jönköping] Fröderyd AI:3 HFL 1754-1769 page 66.
Birth information still difficult to read...
// Bo JOhansson