----- Original Message -----
From: "Esme" <finally(a)paradise.net.nz>
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2003 2:29 PM
Subject: [SRILANKA] Try this - it really is interesting
Welcome to the next edition of getting to know your friends. What
supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire email and paste it onto
new email that you'll send. Change all of the answers so they apply to you.
Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the
who sent it to you. The theory is that you'll learn a lot of little
facts about your friends. It's fun and easy. You might be surprised with
some of the things you learn about people you think you know...
1.IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
On a hill in subarbia, but with a view of both mountains and sea.
2. WhaT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Pants and loose T shirt
3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
4. THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
A three CD set of the London Philharmonic
5. WHERE. 'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
Anywhere with someone who cares about me, holds me in their arms, protects
the rest of the big bad world.
6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
in the dentist's chair
7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
my back and shoulders
8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
A strong mind - nothing is impossible with a strong mind.
9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
Usually between 7 and 8 in the morning.
10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
my sharp knife
11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
People who persist in thinking that they are the only ones who are right!
12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
13. FAVORITE COLOR:
Aquamarine, red, greens and golds.
14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
Neither - a four door saloon 1500 cc or more!
15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE?
Sometimes I really wonder - but then we're told in the Bible there is one.
16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
Grimms Fairy Tales
17. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
All of them especially dusting.
18. If YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Bilocation - the ability to be in two places at the same time!
19. DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?
20. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Time - yes; objects - no
21. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
The one who died before I told them I loved them.
22. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
23. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
My tools for the the car and my spare tyre
24. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
25. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
26. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com
Version: 6.0.537 / Virus Database: 332 - Release Date: 6/11/2003
To join Ancestry.com
and access our 1.2 billion online genealogy records,