In my continued search for proof that Nicholas E. REDDISH and John H. REDDISH
were brothers, I've discovered some common land from following book...
Western New York Land Transactions, 1804-1824 by Karen Livsey:
- Nicholas Reddish, 9 Jan 1806, lot 30, 000902 A 490-0072; 000902 E 490-0077;
000902 P 494-0096.
- John H. Reddish, 15 June 1815, lot 30, original article or deed, 1st
purchaser of land. STR-000901, Ref. 493-0018.
- John H. Reddish, 499-0070, no further information.
Western New York Land Transactions, 1825-35 by Karen Livsey:
- John Reddish, 000.901, 29 Jan 1821, lot 30
- John Reddish, R507/0059, 15 Jan 1815, lot 30
How is John Reddish the first purchaser of the land in 1815, if Nicholas
Reddish had that lot in 1806, or were these in two different locations which
happen to have the same lot number? Where would I find copies of the original
land deals. And where might I find a copy of the distribution of John H.
Reddish's estate, he died in 1841 in Warsaw?
Thanks once again for your help, I've had some great responses so far!