Based on weekly and monthly reports I get from the search engines..
There are best results to obtain:
The BEST Results?? Be mindful - all lists are always "SURNAME, given name"
Three best ways with QUOTEMARKS "
1. "Surname, " (put a space after , then ")
2. "Surname, given name" (don't bother to try for middle name (middle
names produce poor results)
3. ", Mary" - will work if you are not sure of married name but will
produce a LOT of results!
1. Don't bother trying without quotemarks, you get more unwamted results.
2. Don't try county name, just go to the county list and you get more
3. Don't try state name, just go to the state in question and browse.
4. Don't try these words - probate, guardianship, etc. Just go to
appropriate sections. You get better results.