Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
Bishop (not named) f b. 23-Jun 1847 parents: Benjamin & Lydia Bishop
Dudley Homer E m b. 23-Jun 1848 parents: Hiram & Polly Dudley city:
Mosher Philip S. m b. 23-Jun 1849 parents: John Jr. & Margaret
Mosher city: Java
Mills Benjamin m b. 24-Jun 1847 parents: Alanson & Emaline Mills
Ferl James m b. 24-Jun 1848 parents: Thomas & Bridget Ferl city:
Vose Sally f b. 24-Jun 1848 parents: Seward H. & Angeline Vose
Starr Ada f b. 24-Jun 1849 parents: Loyat & Lydia Starr city:
Childs Moses B m b. 25-Jun 1847 parents: Richard & Irene Childs city:
Church Eveline f b. 25-Jun 1847 parents: Oliver & Samantha Church city:
Stowell Esther Lucretia f b. 25-Jun 1847 parents: Paul & Ann Camel
Stowell city: Perry
Vanarsdale (not named) m b. 25-Jun 1848 parents: Vandoam & Eliza
Vanarsdale city: Castile
Smith Madora Lovina f b. 25-Jun 1849 parents: Benjamin & Martha Smith
Suttle Amos m b. 25-Jun 1849 parents: Jacob & Rose Suttel city:
Thompson James m b. 25-Jun 1849 parents: Thomas & Catherine Thompson
Lynch Matilda f b. 25-Jun 1850 parents: Michael & Ellen
Lynch city: Genesee Falls
Capwell George H m b. 26-Jun 1847 parents: George S & Phelena W Capwell
Dean ? Caroline f b. 26-Jun 1847 parents: Alanson & Catharine
Denn city: Middlebury
Fox Louis Gennett f b. 26-Jun 1847 parents: Morris & Terrifsa(
terrissa?) Fox city: Java
Westover Abner f b. 26-Jun 1847 parents: Joseph & Betsey C Westover
Peck Charlotte f b. 26-Jun 1848 parents: Daniel B. & Elizabeth
Peck city: Middlebury
George Maths m b. 26-Jun 1849 parents: Peter & Mariann George city:
Roads Rhoda E. f b. 26-Jun 1849 parents: Benjamin & Angeline Rodes
City: Genesee Falls
****PRINT AND SAVE THIS EMAIL*******
it contains info on how to post messages, unsubscribe, resubscribe, and the email address you have used to subscribe.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR POSTING TO Wyoming Email List are as follows:
1. Purpose. The Wyoming Email List is for discussion of the history of Wyoming County NY, and the genealogy of Wyoming County families. Discussion of history of Wyoming County is also welcome.
2. The custodian of the Wyoming Email List is David Samuelsen - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have problems getting unsubscribed from the list or have any other difficulties with the list, write to me (not to the list) and I'll try to
resolve the problem.
3. Message format and attachments. Please submit messages only in plain
text, and don't submit attachments. Many of our subscribers are using software that cannot read attachments. Please, always use a helpful, informative subject line with SURNAMES in caps.
4. Replying to a Post: The general rule is: if the information is very specific to you, then reply to the person only. If your reply also contains information of a more general nature which may be of help or interest to others, then reply to the list.
5. No-nos. Please do not submit virus alerts, chain letters, or other off-topic material to the list. Don't send copies of copyrighted material.
Vulgarity and personal attacks on other list members are also not welcomed, grounds for removal.
Don't send messages exceeding 40KB in length. If someone else violates these rules, please do not send their message back to this list! That just magnifies the problem, and defeats our anti-spam defenses at Rootsweb.