Contact list owner
****PRINT AND SAVE THIS EMAIL*******
it contains info on how to post messages, unsubscribe, resubscribe, and the email address you have used to subscribe.
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR POSTING TO Wyoming Email List are as follows:
1. Purpose. The Wyoming Email List is for discussion of the history of Wyoming County NY, and the genealogy of Wyoming County families. Discussion of history of Wyoming County is also welcome.
2. The custodian of the Wyoming Email List is David Samuelsen - email@example.com
If you have problems getting unsubscribed from the list or have any other difficulties with the list, write to me (not to the list) and I'll try to
resolve the problem.
3. Message format and attachments. Please submit messages only in plain
text, and don't submit attachments. Many of our subscribers are using software that cannot read attachments. Please, always use a helpful, informative subject line with SURNAMES in caps.
4. Replying to a Post: The general rule is: if the information is very specific to you, then reply to the person only. If your reply also contains information of a more general nature which may be of help or interest to others, then reply to the list.
5. No-nos. Please do not submit virus alerts, chain letters, or other off-topic material to the list. Don't send copies of copyrighted material.
Vulgarity and personal attacks on other list members are also not welcomed, grounds for removal.
Don't send messages exceeding 40KB in length. If someone else violates these rules, please do not send their message back to this list! That just magnifies the problem, and defeats our anti-spam defenses at Rootsweb.