Hi to all,
I've had lots and lots of mail, thank you to everyone again. We're still
waiting for the accountant to get back to us, she was in meetings all day.
The Black Horse C&D (demolition crew) have already begun their work on the
However they are being careful with the original pieces they find, this home
has been redone inside several times, but there are bits and pieces. They
will continue with the inside work until next week and wait for me to let
Shawn Galvin know the boards decision, if they require a letter. If the
decision is $5000, then we have to negotiate a bit.
I still have to find a company with a dump truck large enough to carry the
post and beams and the siding and what ever else is salvaged from the site to
storage, for FREE!! That may prove to be harder to do than saving the home.
That's just the update, hopefully I'll have an answer tomorrow.