Accidentally cut the message re Spencers. Here is my line
Generation No. 1
1. JAMES1 SPENCER was born 1816. He married HARRIET FRISS Bef. 1850.
Children of JAMES SPENCER and HARRIET FRISS are:
i. MARY E.2 SPENCER, b. 1849.
2. ii. RURENIYE SPENCER, b. 1851; d. April 21, 1931, St. Thomas Cemetery,
Churchtown, Columbia County, NY.
iii. JOHN J. SPENCER, b. 1854.
iv. CORDELIA SPENCER, b. 1856.
v. SAURIETTE SPENCER, b. 1858.
Generation No. 2
2. RURENIYE2 SPENCER (JAMES1) was born 1851, and died April 21, 1931 in St.
Thomas Cemetery, Churchtown, Columbia County, NY. She married JONAS FRISS.
Children of RURENIYE SPENCER and JONAS FRISS are:
3. i. HOMER3 FRISS, b. June 21, 1887, Claverack, New York; d. October 20,
1953, Hudson, Columbia County, New York.
ii. BERTHA FRISS, m. CARL FORWARD.
iii. ELWOOD FRISS.
iv. NORMAN FRISS.
v. MINNIE FRISS, m. MR. BUNT.
vi. CATHERINE FRISS, m. MR. EBNER.
vii. FLOYD FRISS.
viii. WILLIAM FRISS.
ix. HERMAN FRISS.
Generation No. 3
3. HOMER3 FRISS (RURENIYE2 SPENCER, JAMES1) was born June 21, 1887 in
Claverack, New York, and died October 20, 1953 in Hudson, Columbia County, New
York. He married MARTHA HOFFMAN, daughter of CHARLES HOFFMAN and ELLA DYKMAN.
Children of HOMER FRISS and MARTHA HOFFMAN are:
4. i. KENNETH WILLIAM4 FRISS, b. September 25, 1906, Livingston, Columbia
County, NY; d. 1979, Hudson, Columbia County, New York.
5. ii. CHARLES EDWARD FRISS.
6. iii. HOWARD FRISS, d. April 29, 1979, Florida.
Generation No. 4
4. KENNETH WILLIAM4 FRISS (HOMER3, RURENIYE2 SPENCER, JAMES1) was born
September 25, 1906 in Livingston, Columbia County, NY1, and died 1979 in
Hudson, Columbia County, New York. He married (1) MOLLIE MILDRED MILLER
October 19, 1929 in Churchtown, New York, daughter of BENJAMIN MILLER and
MINNIE POLS. He married (2) FLORENCE VIRGINIA LAWRENCE Abt. 1950.
Children of KENNETH FRISS and MOLIE MILLER are:
7. i. GERALD LAWRENCE5 FRISS,
8. ii. CAROL ANN FRISS,