Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
Does anyone have any info on these places or names?
Albion is in Manchester Precinct. Is Albion a town in Boone, CO? The
American Legion Post in Albion is named after Manderson Lehr. He was killed
in WW 1. Does anyone know how I can get information on Manderson Lehr. Does
anyone have the address for the American Legion in Albion? There were Lehrs
living in Albion in the 1960's. They lived in a big Victorian House not far
from downtown. I think it was two elderly ladies. There is a Lewis Lehr who
grew up in Elgin, Nebraska, 20 miles to the north of Albion. He used to be
President of 3M, Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing. I believe he is from the
same family. Does anyone have info on any of these Lehrs? Would appreciate
any info. The Marvin Lehr family was in the 1900 Boone, NE census for
Manchester. Does anyone have access to the next 3 census to look them up?
Would like any info on Manderson Lehr and Lewis Lehr!
Can anyone give me an address of the library in that area or Historical
Society that may be able to help me with my brick wall. Thanks, Sandy in VA.
Searching the following Lehrs: Jacob & Ester Lehr. Mary Jane Winkler Lehr &
Isaac Lehr. Adaline (Mary A.) Lehr & Franklin Smith. Marvin Allen Lehr and
Rose luvilla Francisco Lehr Martin. Alice Lehr & Justus Poke. Frank Edwin
Lehr and Laura Rawson Lehr. Lucian Lehr & Mary F, Goedecke Lehr. Cecil
Marvin Lehr and Mabel Lehr. Gladys Lehr Pennington & Ralph Pennington.
Elise & Henry Lehr. Grace Lehr Drum Cantin & Imogene Lehr Eichenberger.
Hazel Lehr Reese Calvos Holms Nathan, Gladys Rose Lehr Smith, and Marilou
Merry Christmas to all.
Welcome to the NEDODGE mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to email@example.com
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.