Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
Content-Type: text/plain; x-avg-checked=avg-ok-7FE06169; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
This is a timeline I have constructed from what I have found. Would love to
hear from anyone who also is looking for this line. Barbie
1850 born to unknown parents in Tennessee (Note, not even sure Dwyer maiden
1860 Unknown where in Tennesse residing
1870 Unknown where in Tennesse residing
1871 Married Unknown BRANNON (year calculated from birthdate of first
1872 First known child Eddie BRANNON born in TN
1874 Second known child George BRANNON born in TN
1877 Third known child Mattie BRANNON born in Tunica Co MS
Tunica Co MS Unknown BRANNON either dies or they are divorced
1880 Tunica Co MS Census report shows her married to James BROGIN living
with Eddie, George and Mattie.
Tunica Co MS James BROGIN either dies or they are divorced
Tunica Co MS she remarries an Unknown DWYER
Tunica Co MS Unknown DWYER either dies or they divorced (this is the
1889 Marries John FOSTER (marriage certificate reads Maria J DWYER and this
is where I get the maiden name as DWYER so she either married a DWYER
or was born a DWYER)
1892 Charles Wesley FOSTER born to John and Maria J.
1894 She either died or they were divorced because John FOSTER remarried
Sarah Eizabeth (BAIRD)HARRIS.
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; x-avg=cert; x-avg-checked=avg-ok-7FE06169
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.521 / Virus Database: 319 - Release Date: 9/23/2003
Welcome to the MSTUNICA mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to email@example.com and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.