Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
I am looking for any information regarding John Warren Lakey.
Generation No. 1
1. JOHN WARREN1 LAKEY was born in England, and died 1817. He married
ABIGAIL JANE REYNOLDS 1813, daughter of JONATHON REYNOLDS and SARAH SENSION.
She was born 1790 in Bedford, Westchester County, NY, and died 1832.
Children of JOHN LAKEY and ABIGAIL REYNOLDS are:
i. CHARLOTTE MATILDA2 LAKEY, d. 1858; m. JAMES ALONZO RIGGS; b. January 17,
1817; d. October 22, 1872.
ii. LUCINDA E. LAKEY, b. 1816; d. 1908; m. SAMUEL PARDEE.
2. iii. THOMAS REYNOLDS LAKEY, b. June 10, 1814, Bedford, Westchester
County, NY; d. July 27, 1903, Chenango Forks, NY.
Generation No. 2
2. THOMAS REYNOLDS2 LAKEY (JOHN WARREN1) was born June 10, 1814 in Bedford,
Westchester County, NY, and died July 27, 1903 in Chenango Forks, NY. He
married LUCINDA ELIZABETH BERRY February 11, 1837 in Lewisborough,
Westchester County, NY, daughter of CORNELIUS BERRY and LYDIA PADDOCK. She
was born July 3, 1820 in Somer, Putnam County, NY, and died June 1901 in
Chenango Forks, NY.
Children of THOMAS LAKEY and LUCINDA BERRY are:
i. JOHN W.3 LAKEY, b. January 20, 1838, South Salem, NY; d. July 2, 1877,
New York, NY; m. SARAH BOSS JOHNSON OR BARR; b. 1842.
3. ii. MARY OPHELIA LAKEY, b. May 10, 1841, Lewisborough, Westchester
County, NY; d. April 19, 1907, Chenago, Broome County, NY.
4. iii. SARAH E. LAKEY, b. March 20, 1843, Lewisborough, Westchester County,
NY; d. 1901.
iv. THOMAS A. LAKEY, b. March 23, 1845, New York, NY; d. February 16, 1847,
New York, NY.
5. v. THOMAS REYNOLDS LAKEY, JR., b. June 8, 1848, New York, NY.
6. vi. ABIGAIL JULIA LAKEY, b. August 15, 1852, Katanah, NY; d. March 29,
1924, New York CIty Hospital, NY.
7. vii. JOSEPHINE A. LAKEY, b. May 12, 1854, Katonah, NY; d. January 1,
1941, Binghamton, Greene, NY.
8. viii. CORNELIA L. LAKEY, b. September 23, 1856, Katanah, NY; d. June 13,
1939, Crockett, CA..
9. ix. ZANA ROGERS LAKEY, b. March 14, 1862, Chenango Forks, NY; d. November
5, 1946, Sidney, NY.
My direct line connects from: John Warren Lakey \ Thomas Reynolds Lakey \
Josephine Lakey married to Clark Whitbeck.
Looking forward to sharing info!
Mary Kay Milquet
De Pere, WI
I am trying to trace a hereditary disease I have. Any information
you can give me would be appreciated.
In 1980 I was diagnosed with neurofibromatosis. Any other Lakey
cousins out there suffer from this disease?