Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
Obituary for Charlie Combs
Charlie Combs, 83, of Middletown, died Wednesday, October 24, 2018, at
Ohio's Hospice of Butler & Warren Counties. He was born in Perry County,
Kentucky on November 26, 1934 to parents John and Fayma Combs.
Charlie attended Monroe High School where he played football and ran
track. He served his country in the United States Army and retired from
General Motors after 30 years.
Charlie is survived by his wife, Lynn Combs; daughter, Tracy (Keith)
Tucker; sons, Jeff Combs & Greg Combs; brother, Desmond Combs; sisters,
Molly Lakes, Atha Powell & Kathy Coulter; and grandson, Grant Tucker. He
was preceded in death by his parents and sisters, Lillian Brooks &
Funeral Service will be held Monday, October 29, 2018 at 1:30 pm at
Wilson-Schramm-Spaulding Funeral Home, 3805 Roosevelt Blvd., Middletown
with Pastor Chuck Wolfinbarger officiating. Visitation will be one hour
prior to the service from 12:30 - 1:30 pm. Interment will be at Butler
County Memorial Park, directly following the funeral.
In lieu of flowers the family asks that memorial donations be made to
Ohio's Hospice of Butler & Warren Counties, 5940 Long Meadow Dr.,
Franklin, OH 45005.
To send flowers or a remembrance gift to the family of Charlie Combs,
please visit our Tribute Store
Welcome to the KYPERRY mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to email@example.com
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.