Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
Obituary for Delphia Campbell CaudillDelphia Campbell Caudill, age 85 of Springboro, Ohio passed away on Thursday, August 11, 2016. Delphia was born in Happy, Kentucky on August 17, 1930 to the late Wes and Gertie Lawson. She was a member of the West Carrollton Church of Christ where she had many friends.
Over the years, Delphia worked for different corrugated box and sheet plant factories in the area. Delphia was a loving mother and grandmother who loved her family. She was a giving caregiver to the elderly and enjoyed canning and freezing vegetables from the garden. Delphia had a wonderful sense of humor and will be dearly missed by her family.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her first husband, Hershell Campbell; second husband, Charles Caudill; children, Clinton Campbell and Jennifer Dean Miller; and siblings,Floretta Creech, Euna May Creech and Dewey Lawson. Delphia will be missed by her loving children, Charlotte Campbell, Cass (Margaret) Campbell, Rod (Denise) Campbell, Stan (Kathi) Campbell and Scott (P.J. Muskopf) Campbell; 11 grandchildren; 15 great grandchildren; 1 great-great granddaughter; sisters, Nan Jent and Holly Mullins; many nieces, nephews and cousins.
Visitation will be held on Monday, August 15, 2016 from 5:00 pm-8:00 pm at Anderson Funeral Home, 1357 E. Second St., Franklin, Ohio. Funeral services and burial will take place Wednesday in Hazard, KY.
Please visit www.anderson-fh.com to send an online condolence.
Published Aug. 14, 2016 Journal-News Newspaper
Welcome to the KYPERRY mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to email@example.com and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.