Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
he was 2 ggrandson of Hiram Combs
Dwayne, Marie Combs Getz, Samuel Clinton Combs, Robert Clinton Combs,
Hiram Combs, Clinton Grizzler Combs
Bruce Dewayne Getz
Born: February 27, 1968
Died: May 24, 2015
Bruce Dewayne Getz, 47, entered into rest on May 24, 2015 at his home in
Combs, Arkansas. He was born on February 27, 1968 in Ozark, Arkansas to
Bruce and Marie Combs Getz. He was a 1986 graduate of Saint Paul High School.
Dewayne’s greatest love was his children and family. He had a deep love for
the Ozark Mountains and the Mulberry River which he called home. One of his
greatest pleasures was hunting with his sons, camping and floating the
Mulberry with friends and family. He was preceded in death by his father,
Bruce L.awerence Getz, grandparents, Chris and Gladis Getz, two aunts, Wanda
Wade and Lila Russell.
Survivors include: his mother, Marie Getz of Combs, Arkansas; two sons,
Kyle Getz and Chris Getz both of Elkins, Arkansas; two daughters, Samantha
Getz and Madison Getz both of Elkins, Arkansas; three sisters and one
brother-in-law, Betty White of Bluejacket, Oklahoma, Norma Preston of Combs,
Arkansas and Carolyn and Roger Newman of Pettigrew, Arkansas; three
grandchildren, Noah Getz, Kinlee Getz and Kiya Getz.; the mother of his children,
Dianne Turner of Elkins, Arkansas.
Funeral services will be held at 1:00 P, M. Friday, May 29, 2015 at the
Crystal Hills Family Fellowship at Elkins with Reverend Jasper Hankins
officiating. Interment will be in the Walnut Grove Cemetery at Crosses under the
direction of Brashears Funeral Home www.brashearsfuneralhome.net at
Huntsville. Pallbearers will be: Lakota Dickey, Kenneth Baker, Lonnie Kimball,
Arland Bailey, Kyle Getz and Kevin Johnson. Honorary pallbearers will be:
Rickey Evans, Randy Burnett, John Schuster, Ron Springston, Alan Newman and Joe
Welcome to the KYPERRY mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to email@example.com and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.