Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
This is a Message Board Post that is gatewayed to this mailing list.
Surnames: Godsey, Liane
Message Board URL:
Message Board Post:
NOTE: I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PERSON. JUST POSTING THE OBITUARY FOR AUDREY LIANE FROM THE DAYTON (OH) DAILY NEWS 6/4/13
Audrey Godsey Liane, 93, of Fairborn, OH passed away peacefully at Hospice of Dayton on June 2, 2013. She was born on January 14, 1920, in Hazard, KY. She was preceded in death by her loving husband, Dale E. "Whitey" Liane in 1997 and her son, Dr. Peter D. Liane of Jacksonville, FL, on December 30, 2012, in an automobile accident. She was also preceded in death by her sisters, Bea Brown, Juanita Crowder, and Lillian Riggs, and her brother, Kenny Combs. Audrey is survived by her sister, Della Horn of Vacaville, CA; her son and daughter-in-law, Jack and Judy Gayheart of Beavercreek and her daughter-in-law, Nancy Liane of Jacksonville, FL; her beloved grandchildren, Chris (Pam) Gayheart of Fairborn, Kirk (Amy) Gayheart of Fairborn, Kerri (Scott) Wolaver of Virginia Beach, VA, Kimberly Liane of Plantation, FL and Kristen Liane of Viera, FL. She is also survived by her much-loved great grandchildren, Casey Gayheart, Corey Gayheart, Jacob Wilson, Elizabeth Wilson, Carter Wolaver a!
nd Connor Wolaver. Also her very special friend, Marguerite Homa, and her wonderful caregiver, Violet Cantrell. Audrey and Whitey retired together from Wright-Patterson AFB after 30 years of government service. They enjoyed many wonderful years with their great group of friends - playing cards, golfing, cruising, and wintering in Florida. Audrey was a member for many years of the Child Conservation League, Greene Country Club and her special monthly bridge club. Above all, "Bun", as she was known to her family, was totally devoted to her family. Jack and Peter could not have had a prouder or more caring mother. Bun loved to cook and entertain and she made everyone welcome in her home which was her sanctuary. She was loved by all and will be greatly missed. According to Audrey's wishes, services will be private. Contributions, if desired, can be made in memory of Audrey to the Whitey Liane Fund (for Fairborn City Schools Athletics), c/o Greene County Community Foundation, 25!
Greene Street, Xenia, OH 45385. The family is being served by Burcham
Jennings Funeral Home, Fairborn. Online condolences can be made at www.BurchamJennings.com
The author of this message may not be subscribed to this list. If you would like to reply to them, please click on the Message Board URL link above and respond on the board.
Welcome to the KYPERRY mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to email@example.com
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.