Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
I am looking to find more information about Adle Belle HAMMOND or HAMMON and
Adle Belle HAMMOND or HAMMON was born on 1 January 1876 in Owenton,
Kentucky, died on 24 February 1902 in Grassy Forks, Indiana and was buried
in 1902 in Crothersville Cemetery, Vernin Township, Jackson County, Indiana.
Adle married Bezaleel DANIELS, son of William DANIELS and Elizabeth, on 22
July 1894 in Jackson County Indiana. (Bezaleel DANIELS- was born in 1858
in Indiana, died in 1923 in Crothersville, Indiana and was buried in 1923 in
Crothersville Cemetery Vernon Township, Jackson County, Indiana.)
Their children were:
i. Bonnie Bell DANIELS- (born 30 April 1895 in Grassy Forks, Indiana -
Died June 1979 in Seymour, Indiana)
ii. Emmet DANIELS- (born Abt 1897 - )
iii. William Dewey DANIELS- (born Abt 1898 - )
iv. Evrett DANIELS- (born Abt 1900 - )
v. Gilbert Wayne DANIELS- (born Abt 1902 - )
Dennis W. Stein
Visit The Genealogy Home of Dennis and Lisa Stein at:
Listing the following SURNAMES: ABBOTT, BEAN, BYERLY, COMBS, CURTIS,
DANIELS, DELILAH, DEMENT, DUNN, EFFINGER, ELLIS, FREEMAN, GILLARD,
GOULD, HAMMOND, HICKS, HOLLENBECK, LORD, LUX, MCMACPEAK, MERIDAY,
NORRIS, PILKERTON, REDMAN, STEIN, STROUD, WALLACE, and more.
In the Old Salem Cemetery, on land donated by James Ball the Rev. War Veteran there is a large double stone with Margaret, wife of F. M. McCoy, 4-21-1832 to 3-21-1873 and F. M. McCoy 9-1830 to 9-8-1889. [Source CONQUERING THE FRONTIER pg. 8]. Their children were Ruth, b. 9 Jan 1852, Madison b 1855, James b 1858,
Alexander J., Jacob, Mary E. and Robert G. Madison [my g-grandfather] and his brother James came to TX before 1880. Would like to contact descendants of any of their children. Sybil Thomas Chapman
I am hoping to find someone else who is researching Riddle
B. Wilson, who married Margaret Sebree in Owen Co KY about
1836. Wilson B. was born in KY (don't know where, possibly
Owen) about 1811. Thank you, Buffy
Welcome to the KYOWEN mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to email@example.com and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.