This is probably a long shot but I hope you might be able to help me
please. My Grandfather's grandfather parents as well as his wife parents
can't be found. I wondering if maybe one or both might have been Indian.
Here's what we have on them. Squire was farmer. It is known that he
resided in Cloverport or McDaniel District, Breckenridge Country,
Kentucky in 1870, in Spring Lick Township, Grayson Country Kentucky in
Squire Lively born Mar 18, 1828 in Kentucky (Cousin thinks maybe Barren
Died May 6, 1909 Kirk, Breckenridge Country Kentucky
bury at McDaniel's, Breckenridge Country Kentucky
Nancy Jo Bray/Brey born 1833 in Grayson Country, Kentucky
Their children born in Kentucky:
1. George Washington born 1854, married Fannie B. and died in Texas.
2. Martha (Mattie) born Aug 28, 1858, married Francis Marion Dunn Oct
4, 1876, died Feb 1917.
3. William M. born May 5, 18861 Grayson Country, married Hattie Hack
June 3, 1881 Grayson Co, died Jan 3, 1925 Millwood, Grayson Co. Kentucky
4. Jefferson Davis born Mar 29, 1860, married Sophia Eliza Priestley at
Glenn Dean, Breckenridge Co, died 1922 Cloverport, Breckenridge Co,
5. Leona Bell born 1862 married Benjamin F. Jarvis June 10, 1883
Breckenridge Co, died Cloverport, Breckenridge Co. Kentucky
6. Edwin W. born 1864
7. Samuel born 1868 married Fannie B. Lively May 26, 1894 Breckenridge
Co, died July 15, 1920 in Texas.
8. Lucinda born 1872
9. Emetine born 1873, married Tom Hayes
10. John Wesley born Jan 30 1876 Grayson Co, married Artelia Patterson
died May 17, 1920 or 1929 Hardinsburg, Breckenridge Co.
11. Amanda Ellis born Dec 28, 1880 Grayson Co, married Lloyd Haycraft
June 18, 1897 Grayson Co., died Sept 10, 1966 Louisville, Jefferson Co.
12. Edward born about 1881, died Sept 26, 1920 Boonville, Warrick,
If you can help, thanks! If not thanks for looking! ;0)