Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
I asked for the dates of Parish records held by Donegal
Ancestry/RootsIreland.ie for Inver Parish in Donegal.
Their reply is listed below:
These dates are for Parish Records not civil registration.
_Inver RC Parish Registers_
(gaps from - Oct 1864-Sep 1866; Dec 1866-Apr 1867; Oct 1867-June 1871
((only one record for June 1871)); June 1871-Jan 1872)
(gaps from – Nov 1890-March 1891)
No Deaths available
_Inver Church of Ireland_
Go raibh maith agaibh for the advice.
I will try repro, and Heartland.
> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 06:34:43 -0700
> From: jim dawe <loddydawe(a)shaw.ca>
> Subject: [IRL-CO-DONEGAL] printing oversized pedigree charts
> To: irl-co-donegal(a)rootsweb.com
> Message-ID: <890139A4-3608-4EDC-99AC-EE641CC0343C(a)shaw.ca>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
> Paul, it is definitely the colour and the odd size. Did you try your local reprographics dealer, these are the outfits that do commercial work like blueprints, advertising prints. Most of their business is large scale, large quantity but they like small jobs as filler - I think now they are probably not as busy due to the economy.
> It is so nice to have your tree in one piece without tape!
> Message: 2
> Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 11:02:10 -0700
> From: "S. B. Mason" <sbmasonaz(a)cox.net>
> Subject: Re: [IRL-CO-DONEGAL] printing oversized pedigree chart
> To: irl-co-donegal(a)rootsweb.com
> Message-ID: <16392E63-3AB4-4E94-9C2D-BBD6E4E315F7(a)cox.net>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed; delsp=yes
> You might take a look at Heartland Family Graphics http://www.familygraphics.com/
> I haven't used their service but they come highly recommended
>> Message: 1
>> Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 12:47:48 -0700
>> From: idirlion(a)me.com
>> Subject: [IRL-CO-DONEGAL] printing oversized pedigree chart
>> To: irl-co-donegal(a)rootsweb.com
>> Message-ID: <5E919C83-652F-41B9-A8DA-98E83AB4CCB8(a)me.com>
>> Content-Type: text/plain; CHARSET=US-ASCII
>> Has anyone here ever printed a large image of a pedigree chart?
>> I am just after calling the local copy shop, and they want 181
>> dollars to print a 5 x 5 feet PDF of a color pedigree chart.
>> That seems like a lot.
>> Thanks for any advice.
>> Paul Carr
>> Portland, Oregon
> To contact the IRL-CO-DONEGAL list administrator, send an email to
> To post a message to the IRL-CO-DONEGAL mailing list, send an email to IRL-CO-DONEGAL(a)rootsweb.com.
> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to IRL-CO-DONEGAL-request(a)rootsweb.com
> with the word "unsubscribe" without the quotes in the subject and the body of the
> email with no additional text.
> End of IRL-CO-DONEGAL Digest, Vol 6, Issue 57
This list is for anyone researching ancestors in County Donegal Ireland
Welcome to the IRL-CO-DONEGAL mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to email@example.com
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.