Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
Am in need of an obituaries on the following BIGING'S
Anna BIGING Br. August 3, 1877 Ill/Iowa
Died Feb. 16, 1898 LuVerne, Iowa.
August R. Biging Br. Sept 3, 1866
Died Sept 29, 1897 Iowa
Augusta Biging Br May 8, 1837 Germany
Died Feb 19, 1907 LuVerne, Ia
Augusta Biging Br. May 1836 Germany
Died Jan 1, 1907 LuVerne, Ia
Micheal Biging Br Apr, 1836 Germany
Died November 20,1899 LuVerne, Ia
Carl Biging Br Dec 29,1838 Germany
Died May 20,1893 LuVerne, Iowa
Henry Biging Br.Jan. 28.1879
Died March 3, 1899
Wilhemine (Minnie) Biging Br. March 3, 1846, Germany
Died July 28,1916 LuVerne, Ia
Robert W. Biging Br 1919 Ia
Died 1990 LuVerne, Ia
Violet F Biging Br 1918 Ia
Died 1989 LuVerne, Ia
William F Biging Br. Dec 12,1884 Illinois
Died 1969 luVerne, Iowa
Fern E.Stoddard Biging Br 1892 Ia
Died 1976 LuVerne, Ia
West Hartfoed, Ct
Welcome to the IOWA-OLD-NEWSPAPERS mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to email@example.com
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.