This is a Message Board Post that is gatewayed to this mailing list.
Message Board URL:
Message Board Post:
Historic Atlas Series: 1876 Illinois Counties
The Historic Atlas of Illinois counties series consists of (11) discrete Zone atlases.
Each Zone consists of 9 or more bordering county maps making up all 102 Illinois counties.
Each Zone Atlas contains high resolution scanned images of vintage 19th century county
maps that are presented in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF).
Individual Illinois Zones are sold separately at just $9.95 each, or the complete entire
state set (Zones 1-11) can be purchased on a single CD for just $69.95!
Each atlas includes the following 19th century features:
* roads, railroads and canals
* cities, towns and villages
* post offices and government sites
* one-room schoolhouses, churches and cemeteries
* rivers, streams and ferries
* racetracks, fairgrounds and picnic groves
* industrial sites, furnaces and mills
* early homesteads and farms
- and much, much more
The Historic Atlas of Illinois series may be an invaluable aid to Genealogists, Historians
and researchers in search of 19th century Illinois places.
Historic Atlas Series