You're the first to respond, and thanks so much! Here's the list:
1. Sidney John Wilkins, d. August 26, 1941 in Nelson Twp., Lee Co., IL
2. Grace Louella (Wilkins) King (daughter of Sidney), d. June 16, 1978 in
3. Fred Richard King (husband of Grace, above), d. Nov. 25, 1962 in
4. John Wilkins King (son of Grace and Fred, above), d. May 1986 (sorry,
couldn't get the day of the month! I'll see if I can find a burial listing
that will give the exact date. If not, perhaps Margaret King's obit will
give the d.o.d. of John W. King.)
5. Margaret Emily (Minnihan) King (wife of John Wilkins King, above), d.
October 9, 2002. Her last residence (SSDI) was Madison, Dane, Wisc.
However, I suspect that her funeral and burial were in the Dixon area, so
her obit was likely published in that newspaper, as well.
6. Catherine Lois (Mellott) King, d. November 15, 2000. Last residence
(SSDI) was Dixon, IL.
Thanks so much, Suzanne ** I really appreciate it. No great rush,
any time in the next couple weeks will be fine. And, if you won't take
payment, I will gladly reciprocate by looking up Montana obits, if you'd
On Sun, 12 Jul 2009, Suzanne Schroeder Enlow wrote:
I may not be able to get to them for a week or so but if someone
already offered to help I would be glad to do it.
No need for payment.
Andy or Annie Utick wrote:
> I am looking for someone who would be willing to look up a few
> obits for me. There are six, ranging from 1941 to 2006, and they could
> most likely all be found in the Dixon newspaper. I'll gladly pay
> $5.00 each, plus sending the pre-addressed, stamped envelope.
> A. Utick
> Helena, MT
> Researching SCHLICHT, WILKINS, and KING in Lee County, IL
> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to ILLEE-request(a)rootsweb.com with
the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the
To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to ILLEE-request(a)rootsweb.com with the
word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message