Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
Looking for any information on the Adam Weber Family.
Adam Weber, B. Darmstadt, Germany cir 1830
Immigrated 1850 - 1860 to Lee County, IL
Son - Adam Weber, B cir 1880
Married Saraphina Jones
Any information on this family will be appreciated
That means you are subscribed in digest mode. In that exact message
"ILLEE-D Digest Volume 99:Issue 12" scroll down and you will see the
message you are looking for. Sorry but I am not on digest mode so I do not
have it to resend to you.
At 12:07 PM 02/22/1999 -0500, ABMILLIE(a)aol.com wrote:
>I put a query in a few weeks ago and received an answer as follows:
>ILLEE-D Digest Volume 99:Issue 12
>#1 [ILLEE-L] Re: ILLEE-D Digest V99 # [ABMILLIE(a)AOL.CO]
>Can someone please tell me how I access Volume 99, Issure 12? I had written
>asking for help locating some wills.
The Illinois USGenWeb Project http://www.rootsweb.com/~ilgenweb
Illinois Ancestor Registry http://www.rootsweb.com/~ilgenweb/queries
Shelby County ILGenWeb http://www.rootsweb.com/~ilshelb2/shelby.htm
Stone County MOGenWeb http://www.rootsweb.com/~mostone/stone.htm
Barry County MOGenWeb http://www.rootsweb.com/~mobarry/barry.htm
I put a query in a few weeks ago and received an answer as follows:
ILLEE-D Digest Volume 99:Issue 12
#1 [ILLEE-L] Re: ILLEE-D Digest V99 # [ABMILLIE(a)AOL.CO]
Can someone please tell me how I access Volume 99, Issure 12? I had written
asking for help locating some wills.
I would appreciate it if someone could look up the will of one Mary Black
(died after 1850 but she was 61 then). Also a John Black. Don't know when
he died but was after 1850 - He would have been 41 then.
Welcome to the ILLEE mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to email@example.com and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.