Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
William Jones was born abt. 1792 in PA. He moved to Ogle Co. IL. His wife was Margaret.
Thier children :
William Jones, born 1822 in MD
John Jones, born 1823 in MD
Nellie Jones, born 1825 in MD
Cyrus Henry Jones, born 7/14/1833 in Washington Co. MD
Anna Amelia Jones, born 1838 in OH
Adam Jones, born 1/15/1839 in Fairfield,Butler Co OH.
Isaac C. Jones, born 11/16/1841 in OH
Can any one shed more light on this family, maybe Williams father? Or his wifes name? Or an other information.
Is there a Jones list?
I am putting together all my family info on the Funks. They were from MD, but seemed to marry quite a few people from PA. My families moved to Ogle Co. IL & surrounding areas.
These are some of the ones I am looking for :
Samuel Funk (born abt. 1792 in MD)
Peter Funk (born 1818) wife Isabelle
Peter Funk (born abt 1825) wife Mary
And any others from Washington CO. MD & Ogle Co. IL.
Some moved a lot to different areas. So I am still trying to put a connection to them all.
I am looking for the following Adams families. They were in MD and VT & PA and then moved to IL (Mostly Ogle Co, Some Lee Co.).
Adam ADAMS - (1811 - ?? ) wife Susan NEWCOMER
Jacob ADAMS - (1842 - ?? ) Wife Amanda NETTZ
I am also studying all the ADAMS from Washington Co. MD & Ogle Co. IL. So any information that you can help me add to it would be most helpful.
I am looking for information on this person :
Henry Myers, born abt 1809, wife Mary E. (possibly one other wife too).
Known children :
Isaac, Julian, Amy N., James & Noah Myers. His name could be William Henry Myers.
They were said to be in Washington Co. MD or Frederick Co. MD and some or all moved to Ogle Co. IL.
Any information on him or his children or his parents would be great.
I am looking for any information on the following person :
Isaac LONG, (said to have been born in MD) married a Mary WOLF/E on 2/23/1865 in Ogle Co. IL.
They had these Children :
Daniel J. born 1869 (married a ARMBRUSTER)
Emma V. - born 1875 (married a OXLEY)
Mary (Married a WALLACE)
Is there a list for the LONG surname?
Isaac may have been married once before to a Catherine HIGHBARGER on 10/28/1843 in Washington Co. MD.
Any help would be great.
Welcome to the ILLEE mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to email@example.com
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.