I am seeking obituaries, cemetery and/or funeral home records on several of my
maternal family members, and will sincerely appreciate your assistance in the matter.
There are several individuals listed below and if someone could find one or more of them I
will be grateful. Please send the info to my e-mail address at the bottom of this page.
1) Nellie Mae (Helmer) Baker, wife of C. Ezra Baker (my g-grandmother)
she was born January 09, 1867 in Wapakoneta, Auglaize County, Ohio. She died October 27,
1950 in Sumner, Illinois. She was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery in Upper Sandusky, Wyandot
2) Louella Mae Baker (daughter of C.Ezra and Nellie Mae Baker), she was born April 09,
1890 in Auglaize County, Ohio; died June 26, 1909 in Bridgeport, Illinois. She was buried
in Oak Hill Cemetery as was the above individual. She was about 19 years old when she
3) Estella Adelaide Charlotte Baker, born October 02, 1904 in Lovell, Wyandot County,
Ohio, and buried in Oak Lawn Cemetery in Upper Sandusky, Ohio. She was a daughter of
Nellie Mae Baker. She born "a Deaf Mute", and never married.
4) Joseph C. Baker, born July 11, 1895 in Auglaize County, Ohio; died October 23, 1959
in Lawrenceville, Illinois. He was buried in the city cemetery in Lawrenceville. He was a
son of Nellie Mae Baker.
5) Clara (Watts) Baker, born October 21, 1900 in Lawrence County, Illinois; died April
21, 1988 in Lawrenceville, Illinois. She was the wife of Joseph C. Baker. She was buried
in the city cemetery in Lawrenceville.
I am also seeking information on Joseph and Clara's son James Baker, and any
other possible children of theirs. The only information that I have on James Baker is his
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around