Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
Hello Listers & Merry Christmas, I'm searching for the name Mulrenin. they were orginally from Ireland...(could be French park) in/near Athlone, Ireland. CATHERINE MULRENIN married a Michael VEASEY, they had BRIDGET VEASEY b. abt.1809. Bridget had a son named Bernard( and or) Martin HIGGINS, his sister PENELOPE (ABBY) VEASEY/VESEY, married my 3dgreatg.father; PETER HARDIMAN..(HARGODON) they had a daughter; MARGARET HARDIMAN, b. (?) baptised, 1840 the sponsors; Bernard Higgins & SARA CRUISE. All related to one another. Margaret Hardiman, was baptised in St. Peter's church, Athlone, Ireland..on Church Street Co. Westmeath. Eventually, all but the Hardimans who died during the p.famine..came to America....Peter's children did arrive abt. 1856. But, the Higgins, and Veasey's are buried in Dane Co. Wisconsin. I would enjoy hearing from someone with one or all of these names in their line. There's also a WARD...connection. Some of the Wards and Cruises came to southern Californi!
a. Thank you. jackie Downen -sunny California
Hello, am researching the names MULRENIN, they were from Ireland originally. Catherine MULRENIN, married a Veasey/Vesey. in the late 1700's they had Bridget VEASEY/VESEY...Briget's son was Bernard HIGGINS, his sister; PENELOPE (ABBY)VEASEY married PETER HARDIMAN (sometimes it was HARGODON...they had MARGARET HARDIMAN b.1840, Athlone, Ireland...baptised at St. Peter's...in Athlone, on Church St. Eventually they all arrived in the USA. I have recently discovered Bridget Veasey, and some of the HIGGINS, buried in Dane Co. Wi. Other sponsors on the document; Sara CRUISE...and there's a tie-in with the name WARD. Would like to hear from anyone with any of the above names...thank you very much. Jackie Downen -California
Good morning, all,
Does anyone know what (if any) records are available for the Pisgah
Presbyterian Church in Lawrence county? Part of
my family seems to have been very active in that church, and I'm just
wondering what kind of information the church would have.
Thanks for your attention,
Welcome to the ILLAWREN mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to email@example.com
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.