Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
Margaret married Phillip Weldy Unger in 1862 in Randolph county, IL. That
should give you a starting point there. Best source of info I have prior to
1850 are the Belleville Catholic dioscese records on the family search site.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Donald Drury via" <iljackso(a)rootsweb.com>
To: <iljackso-l(a)rootsweb.com>; <ilmorgan-l(a)rootsweb.com>;
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 9:11 AM
Subject: [ILJACKSO] Signor families
Can anyone provide a genealogy and/or history of the Signor (Signer) family
in Randolph County? In particular anything showing a relationship for
Lucinda Signor who was born (estimated) about 1824-1826, married George T.
Brewer 1018/1844 and died between 1850 and 1854.
Second for John C. Signor the father of Cordelia Marie Signor who married
Pius Brewer Jr. on 1/11/1850.
Also any information about Margaret Signor who was living with George Brewer
and his wife Lucinda in 1850.
All information greatly appreciated,
List Guidelines: http://www.rootsweb.com/~illinois/JacksonCoWelcome.html
To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
ILJACKSO-request(a)rootsweb.com with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes
in the subject and the body of the message
Can anyone provide a genealogy and/or history of the Signor (Signer) family in Randolph County? In particular anything showing a relationship for Lucinda Signor who was born (estimated) about 1824-1826, married George T. Brewer 1018/1844 and died between 1850 and 1854.
Second for John C. Signor the father of Cordelia Marie Signor who married Pius Brewer Jr. on 1/11/1850.
Also any information about Margaret Signor who was living with George Brewer and his wife Lucinda in 1850.
All information greatly appreciated,
ILJACKSO Mailing List is for genealogical discussions of Jackson County IL ancestors, see http://jackson.illinoisgenweb.org/
ILJACKSO Mailing List is for discussions of Jackson County Illinois ancestors, family history, county history, and related genealogy topics. Please visit Jackson County ILGenWeb at http://jackson.illinoisgenweb.org/
Welcome to the ILJACKSO mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to email@example.com
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.