Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
This is a Message Board Post that is gatewayed to this mailing list.
Message Board URL:
Message Board Post:
We were also vacationing when we saw a sign, so I made my huband pull in. This gentleman was so nice. It was even on a day when he was not working, he opened the store and gave us a tour. We purcashed some Beef and Elk Jerky from him. It was a pleasure, he is such a nice man.
This was quite some time ago and I always said I was going to order more, we somehow misplaced his information until a few days ago. This is what I can share with you, I do not know if it is still valid: I tried the website and it is no longer available.
The mans name is Roger R. Pehrson
Rogers Custom Meats Inc.
PO Box 704
3973 Highway 32
Ashton, Idaho 83420-0704
The website was: www.thebestjerky.com
but for some reason it does not work any longer.
If you have any luck, please send me any updated information because I would also like to place an order, I was looking him up so I could purchase and that is how I found your message.
The information I gave you was from a business card. It is quite a few years old, maybe 3 - 4 years old.
Best of luck - all I can say is what a wonderful person this man is.
Welcome to the IDFREMON mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to email@example.com
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.