Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
Hi Earl, sorry it takes me so long to get back to you.
Try looking at our Neibaur Page at
The names all sound familiar to me. I will do some more checking.
In the mean time would you like me to subscribe you to the Neibaur mailing
There are about 50 Neibaur researchers on there now.
It works just like this list.
Signed Doug Neibaur
----- Original Message -----
From: EarlJDavis <EarlJDavis(a)aol.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2000 9:31 AM
Subject: Cora Matilda Neibaur
> Posted on: BearLake Co. Id Query Forum
> Board URL:
> Surname: NEIBAUR, SILLITOE
> Hello Doug,
> Would you happen to have any general information on Cora Matilda Neibaur
> - occupation, address in Idaho, date she moved from Idaho to Canada etc.
> What I have is Cora being born in 1888 in Bennington, Bear lake. She
> my relation Jospeh Sillitoe in 1904 in Sharon, Bear Lake. She died in 1943
> in Alberta, Canada.
> I don't know when her husband died. It is the Sillitoe family I am mainly
> intrested in. I have the names of five of Cora's children and am
> in fleshing out the information and carrying the line forward in time.
> Earl Davis
Posted on: BearLake Co. Id Query Forum
Board URL: http://cgi.rootsweb.com/~genbbs/genbbs.cgi/USA/Id/BearLake?read=71
Surname: NEIBAUR, SILLITOE
Would you happen to have any general information on Cora Matilda Neibaur
- occupation, address in Idaho, date she moved from Idaho to Canada etc.
What I have is Cora being born in 1888 in Bennington, Bear lake. She married
my relation Jospeh Sillitoe in 1904 in Sharon, Bear Lake. She died in 1943
in Alberta, Canada.
I don't know when her husband died. It is the Sillitoe family I am mainly
intrested in. I have the names of five of Cora's children and am interested
in fleshing out the information and carrying the line forward in time.
Welcome to the IDBEARLA mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to email@example.com and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.