Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
I see you have Baldwin in NY. I have a dead end with;
Wesson (H ?) Baldwin b 1817 in NY unk where. Fa b in VT and Mother b in CT.
Son Ranson Baldwin Mar in 1869 in Tama Co to a Libby.
Names unk. Brother's known of William b abt 1830 NY and possibly, other's
or nephews with names of; Lorretta a dau mar in Ia to a James Hill who d in
Ks and she remar to Lewis (Louis) Amrine in Ks. then went to Lewis or
Cowlitz Co Wasa s did several Hill sons.
@Walter W., Laffayette, Aaron(?) in Ore first then in Wa Walla Walla area
after 1880. Some found on LDS 1880 census posted there.
Other names first of use. Payden, Alonzo, Proff, Elizabeth, and
other's. Wesson mar Elizabeth ( Eliza) Hill in NY or Canada. Story is
was from a well to do family and they disowneded her if she mar Wesson.
They may have mar in Canada. Lived there some as oldest several ch born
there also in Ia, and Ks. as per 1860 and on census. in Ia, Ks, Or, Wa.
Some of above on 1880 census in Portland Or area. Also 1900 census in Lewis
Co Wa. also in Ia,Tama Co. 1860 census and Kansas. and ILL.
Wesson d abt 1902 in Toledo, Lewis Co Wa and Eliza died abt 1904-6 in
Cowliz Co Wa. date place exactly unk.Contact me at my E mail below.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lauren Rowe" <rolaren(a)dreamscape.com
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 10:09 AM
Subject: RE: [Clarke-Clark] Betsy Clark(e), b.1804, dau of John and Phebe?
I'd like to see what was posted. I think my cousins are kin to the Sandy
Creek Baldwin's so I am very interested to see 'posts' on this family too!
To: CLARKE-L(a)rootsweb.com Re: Betsy Clark(e) b 1804 dau of John and Phebe?
Resent-From: CLARKE-L(a)rootsweb.com Wed 5 May 2004 17:18:01 -0600 12:52 PM
Ethel Lawson wrote:
My gggrandmother Betsy CLARK m Zebulon BALDWIN
she d 18 May 1844, Sandy Creek Oswego, NY
have been searching for her pts have seen them listed as
John CLARKE nd Phoebe PEARCE (Pierce) b RI moving to Sandy Creek.
Welcome to the IATAMA mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to email@example.com
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.