Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
I tried to send this to Corinne, but was bounced back.
1880 Census Cd T-9 Roll 357 pg 93-B
Jordon, Monona, Iowa
Rickman, Lee 25 Illinois MU
Rebecca 24 Indiana "
Mandy 5 IA "
John 3 " "
L. Aley 1 " "
Freeman, Hathaway 20 IA White Listed under relationship as other.
Hope this helps.
Yes, it helps alot. Thank you for your time.
p.s. You are the second person who said a message bounced in the last 3
days. I wonder what the problem is. I seem to be getting plenty of e-mail.
From: DKNorwood(a)aol.com <DKNorwood(a)aol.com>
To: IAMONONA-L(a)rootsweb.com <IAMONONA-L(a)rootsweb.com>
Date: Saturday, April 20, 2002 8:32 AM
Subject: Re: [IAMONONA] 1880 Census Lookup Please
>I tried to send this to Corinne, but was bounced back.
>1880 Census Cd T-9 Roll 357 pg 93-B
>Jordon, Monona, Iowa
>Rickman, Lee 25 Illinois MU
>Rebecca 24 Indiana "
>Mandy 5 IA "
>John 3 " "
>L. Aley 1 " "
>Freeman, Hathaway 20 IA White Listed under relationship as other.
>Hope this helps.
>==== IAMONONA Mailing List ====
>Listowner:Fred W. Reese
>To join Ancestry.com and access our 1.2 billion online genealogy records,
Good Morning Listers:
I have been told that Hubby's family is listed in the 1880 Monona Co., IA census but a soundex search on Ancestry fails to come up with it. Would SKS either check the index for a page # or do an actual lookup of the family. I do have Ancestry Images On-Line so a page # will be great. Need:
Rickman, Leander, 26, m, Mulatto, b. OH
. . . Melinda Rebecca, ?, f., race ?, b. ?
and any children which may be listed. Most interested in Melinda Rebecca's age and birthplace. I need a starting place.
Welcome to the IAMONONA mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to email@example.com
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.