Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
I'm looking for anyone connected with the following people;
ALVAY BOYLAN m SARAH HOLBROOK
HENRY MINGLES m ?
ERNEST BOYLAN m NANCY MINGLES
Alvay BOYLAN and Sarah HOLBROOK were married in Muskhigam Co OHIO
HENRY MINGLES was from HARRISON Co. INDIANA
Hope to connect with sokmeone I have found my MINGLES family just seem
to disappear in this country?
Thanks Patricia WILLIAMS Hofmann
I am trying to find an obituary for the following people:
1. George Pierschbacher d. Jan. 29, 1946 Lucas County bur. Zion
2. Martha Jane Pierschbacher d. Apr. 15, 1915 Lucas Co. bur. Zion Cem.
I am willing to reimburse someone for making me copies of the obits. Or
can return the favor for information needed at the Kansas State
Historical Society or in Lyon & Coffey Counties.
You wrote to me via the USGENWEB site for Lucas Co, IA:
>I would love to hear from anyone searching for information on the
>family of Abner G. M. Marshall & Lovinia Murray who resided in
>Other associated names are KING, WILTSEY, BOYD, etc.
>Isn't there anyone else out there looking for information on this
>Thanks for listening!
>Wilda Marshall Brown
>Researching ANDERSON, BEVIER, BODLEY, MAHNKE,
>CHAPPELL, COULTER, GUNSAULLUS, KLOCKSIEM, STOELKE,
>KRAPP, DE WITT, VAN ETTEN, VAN VLIET, MARSHALL,
>SMITH, HARRIS, MURRAY, YOUNG, DONALD, MOSS,
>WRIGHT, REDDOCK, BODLEY, LEWIS, and many more!
We have talked about our Murrays before. I will keep your note in my
files, and when other Murray researchers contact me, will pass on your
email address. Thanks for your inquiry.
Welcome! This is the former Rootsweb list, IALUCAS. We'll be discussing the history and genealogy of Lucas County, Iowa including the surrounding region of south central Iowa.
Welcome to the IALUCAS mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to email@example.com and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.