Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
I am new to this list am am wondering if some kind soul
has access to any death records for 1800.
I am trying to locate my gg-grandfather.
Joseph DREW d. 1800 Iowa
m. Sarah Jane HANKS
He supposedly died of injuried sustained from falling
Thanks for any help.
Ye Olde Collectibles Shoppe
For genealogy on Boynton, Howell, Drew, Morgan, West,
Putnam and many others --
Searching for Christopher WEIMER b 1817 PA d 1891 Iowa Co, IA mar
Hancock Co, OH Mary Jane THOMAS d/o Henry THOMAS and Jane STRANAHAN
CH: Sarah Jane b 1842 Hancock Co, OH
Lavina b 1844 OH mar. Samuel STRAUSER
Jasper b 1846 OH mar. Louisa WILCOX
Margaret Ann mar Peter FREDRICKSON
Henry b 1852 Hancock Co, OH mar. Ida May CEIS b 1861 Iowa
Jacob mar. Lenora May THOMAS
Mary Elizabeth b 1859 Hancock Co, OH mar. Addison
Would like to contact descendants and/or work with someone with more
Suzy in OH
Searching for family of Jeremiah BOLTZ b abt 1826 PA d. 1902 Iowa Co,
IA mar. 1848 OH Almira HUFF d/o John HUFF and Sibbie LONG
Ch: Thomas J.
William b 1857 mar. Elizabeth Catherine GEIGER
Hannah b 1859 Iowa Co, IA mar. John LUTTON
Nancy b 1861 mar. Alvin B. BUTLER
Jeremiah b 1864 IA
Emma b 1867 Iowa Co, IA mar. Oscar Alton KING
Seeking descendants too.
Suzy in OH
Searching for family of Thomas MULLIN / MULLINS b 1824 OH d 1909
Iowa Co, IA mar. 1849 OH Malinda HUFF
Have no other info. Would like to share info on Malinda's family. She
is the dau. of John HUFF and Sibbie LONG
Searching for family and descendants of Joseph MULLINS / MULLIN b 1822
mar. Hancock Co, OH Adelia Lamora HUFF d/o John Huff and Sibbie LONG
CH: Robert Bruce b 1847
Mary Jane b 1850
Sarah Catherine b 1853 Keokuk Co, OH mar. 1st Andrew
2nd Henry David GORTNER
William Oliver b 1855
John b 1858
Thomas Jefferson b 1862
George Ellsworth b 1864 Iowa Co, IA mar Carrie DAWSON
James b 1866
A. I. b 1873
Would like more info. They are part of my father's line. I have no
other info on them except for the family of Sarah Catherine. For her,
I have children's names only and William Ellsworth's children.
Suzy in OH
Welcome to the IAIOWA mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to email@example.com and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.