Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
Epraim EDWARDS b abt 1842 mar. 1864 Hancock Co, OH, Lucinda HUFF b.
1846 Hancock co, OH d/o John HUFF and Sibella LONG. John and Sibella
went to Daviess Co, MO. Some of their children and many from Hancock
Co. went to Iowa Co., Iowa. Did the EDWARDS family end up in Iowa Co.
with many of the others?
Would like to find the family and children.
GET INSTANT RESULTS TODAY!
Through extensive online marketing research,
we have found that e-mail marketing is the key to
a successful website or small business. Our company has
over 3 years experience marketing online. We develope
our own bulk email software and use the most highly
targeted lists. Call today and find out how you can
advertise your small business and get immediate results
without paying a fortune.
Prices start at:
$150 for 100,000 emails
$300 for 500,000 emails
$450 for 1,000,000 emails
ASK ABOUT OUR START-UP PACKAGE WHICH INCLUDES
A 50,000 MASS MAILINGS
ALONG WITH A LIST MANAGER. YOU CAN SORT, FILTER, AN
REMOVE DUPLICATES WITH THIS NEAT LITTLE PROGRAM.
THIS WHOLE PACKAGE IS ONLY $79.95!!
CALL TODAY AT 401-433-5811
I have a gguncle Sidney HAVERLY who lived in Des Moines between 1865 and
1904?? That is all I know about him. Does anyone have any kind of
record that might shed some light on this man???
Welcome to the IAIOWA mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to email@example.com
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.