Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
This is a Message Board Post. Reply to the message or author by clicking on
the link below.
MESSAGE: (#588187) Baird, Robert D. 1930-2012
AUTHOR: Volunteer Trans
DATE: 2/18/2016 at 09:02:51
Robert Baird (1930 - 2012)
Robert D. Baird, age 81, of Spirit Lake, passed away on Wednesday, February
29, 2012, at Lakes Regional Healthcare in Spirit Lake.
He was born on April 3, 1930, in Sioux City, Iowa, to Delva and Clara (Hill)
He was united in marriage to Eunice Rost on April 3, 1951, in Jackson,
Minnesota. Over 60 years of marriage, Bob was a beloved husband to Eunice, and
his family and extended family were the focus of his life!
Bob and Eunice built and remodeled numerous homes over the years. Their
current home was built specifically to hold as many of their family as
possible. Bob was an avid Hawkeye fan. He also enjoyed civil war books and
Bob is survived by his wife, Eunice of Spirit Lake; three daughters, Monica
(Doug) Beving of Bella Vista, AR, Cindy (Terry) Jensen of Spirit Lake, and
Theresa (Jim) Kuiper of Canton, SD; six grandchildren, and all of their
spouses; seventeen great-grandchildren; and many nieces, nephews, and friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a daughter, Marlene; six sisters; and
A funeral service will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday, March 5, 2012, at Union
Memorial Church in Milford. Visitation will be held Sunday, from 4 to 6 p.m.
at the Schuchert Funeral Home. Burial will be at Pleasant View Cemetery on
Monday, at 2 p.m. in Hartley, Iowa.
The Schuchert Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements.
- See more at:
~ The Des Moines Register, Des Moines, Iowa Sun 4 Mar 2012.
Welcome to the IADICKIN mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to email@example.com and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.