Burlington Weekly Hawkeye
Burlington, Des Moines, Iowa
March 7, 1863
List of Iowa soldiers sick in City General Hospital, Chicago, Ill, March
Furnished by Thos. W.J. Long (of Iowa) State Sanitary Agent, St. Louis, Mo.
34th Regiment-Co. B., Joseph Bromley, Daniel Fox, D M Goble, Robert T.
Pendry, James M Ray, sergt, Wm. V Roberts, Wm A Taylor.
-Co. C, Wm A Clark, John Calvin, J A Dundron, J M Fallis, Thomas E Gifford,
sergt, Wm P Harbinson, Jas A Laverty, John Monroe, James M McGee, sergt, Geo
McGinnis, James M Nichols, J S Phillips, Fife Major, John Ruggles, Solomon
Shepherd, J A Lillcott, J C Way.
- Co D, Moses J Reed, Morris Thompson, Linley M Bolles, James B Conrad,
Tillman P Edgerton, George H Hutt, John D Lawrence, Wm Moose, Jonathan Wallace.
- Co E, Clark T Grant, L M Duckworth, D B Dairymple, A Horpthea.
- Co F, Jonathan T Smith, John E Wright, Milton Blue, H H Bodenghous,
Dennis Leasey, Andrew Long.
-Co G, John C Sweeny, Samuel Monosmith.
- Co H, Wm H Day, corp, Merrit Cunningham, Henry Milton, B F Harding.
- Co J, F G Moffits, David J Peterson, Cyrus Rumley, Thos M Strong, John S
Tullis, Henry H Young, Marion Bisley, Stephen L Cox, John Dunbar.
-Co K, James C Snowden, Wm Coulter.
Died in City General Hospital, Chicago, during month of February, 1863:
Allen J. Willson, co G, 34th, Feb. 3
James M Taylor, Co I, 34th, Feb 4
William A Gundy, Co B, 34th, Feb 4
John S Davis, Co D, 34th, Feb 9
Daniel M Beals, Co I, 34th, Feb 10
Samuel Squires, Co H, 34th, Feb 14
Michael Leffler, Co I, 34th, Feb 17
Peter Ash, Co H, 34th, Feb 21
Henry Thompson, Co I, 34th, Feb 25
Samuel Walker, Co D, 34th, Feb 27.
Cathy Joynt Labath
Iowa Old Press
Iowa History Project