Bud, do you have any idea which Andreasberg this was? was it close to
Prague or was it closer to Pilsen, there are 6 possibilities and we need to
narrow it down a bit. Start looking at www.mapy.cz
or click on here:
If you press "satellitni" you can "fly over it". If it does not open,
the top line only and then type in Odrejov and then hledej. See the GPS
notation for locations and then compare with other names you may find on
your lead document.
PS: Biermeier, Spitzenberger and Masek are all Bohemian names and you want
to check them out on all name lists. The best way to start is here:
- name search
----- Original Message -----
From: "L J Swendner Jr" <swede(a)wizwire.com>
Cc: "L J Swendner Jr" <swede(a)wizwire.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 3:00 PM
Subject: [GERMAN-BOHEMIAN] Biermeier, Spitzenberger, Masek
I am attempting to search for information related to the above
surnames ------ time period => mid-1800's, the general area is SW
Bohemia. My information is only sketchy. Here is what I have:
1) Community => Andreasberg (Ondrejov, Diacritic over "r").
2) Name => Albert John Spitzenberger b.10.May.1862 in Andreasberg
3) Albert John Spitzenberger (10.May.1862) married Mary Biermeier who
02.July.1872 in (Betdand) (this may be a phonetic spelling ??),
- Daughter => Mary Spitzenberger b.Sep. 1893.
- Son => Louis Spitzenberger b. 05.Oct.1897
- Son => Albert John Spitzenberger => b. 04.Sep.1899
4) I have detailed information on the Descendants of Albert & Mary
Spitzenberger, but NEED their Parents vitals in order to continue
development of this branch of my Personal Pedigree !!
5) In addition, I want to determine the Pedigree of Monica Masek who is
married to one of the Biermeier's ..... I speculate SHE is ALSO
Bohemian (CZ). SHE was born in 1910 (no known location).
L.J. (Bud) Swendner, Jr.
OLD AS DIRT
To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
GERMAN-BOHEMIAN-request(a)rootsweb.com with the word 'unsubscribe' without
the quotes in the subject and the body of the message