I am new to the list and am posting my research interests as follows:
1. Anthony DONNELLY (d.Bef 30 Sep 1857??)
(m.18 May 1811, Magheracross, Fermanagh, Ireland)
sp: Elizabeth MCGORMAN OR MAGOINEN (noted as Elizabeth McGorman on William
Donnelly's death certificate by his sister Elizabeth Johnstone nee Donnelly)
2. William DONNELLY (a.24 Oct 1813-Magheracross,Fermanagh,Ireland d.3 Feb 1876-Bobs
sp: UNKNOWN (m.Est 1845 Ireland) - Issue 4 males, 5 females - names unknown.
2. Elizabeth DONNELLY (b.Est 1823 Enniskillen, Fermanagh,Northern Ireland d.4 Nov
m.11 Oct 1843 Enniskillen, Ireland
sp:Henry JOHNSTONE (b.Est 1815-Fermanagh,Northern Ireland d.4 Aug
2. James DONNELLY (a.29 Oct 1824-Magheracross,Fermanagh,Ireland)
2. Jane DONNELLY (b.Est 1833-County Fermanagh,Northern Ireland d.19 Aug 1933-Betts
m.30 Sep 1857 Bathurst, NSW, Australia
sp: James WOOD (b.Abt 1814/1816-Ayr,Scotland d.28 Jun 1884-Molong,NSW,Australia)
Due to the age differences between the siblings, I believe Anthony & Elizabeth have
had other children.
Henry Johnstone's parent were listed on his death certificate as Henry Johnstone &
Catherine Scale and I have no further information on these two.
At this stage, my research has been limited to Australia, and I would love to make contact
with anyone who is researching these families, or if anyone has any information on any
members or relatives on these families and is willing to exchange or share.
Ms Thorby Walker