Hi Mardi here, a returning old member.
I am researching these families,
James, William, Benjamin, John, Elizabeth (Brown ,Esther (Mayne) Beatty,
all of Fermanagh,
- James(1818) and William wife Lucia(1816) both came to NB , Canada
- Elizabeth married a Brown living Near Brookborough fermanagh
- Daughter Mary Brown married Thomas Burnside
- Esther married a Mayne living near Portpatrick, Scotland
- Benjamin and wife Sarah and children near Portpatrick, Scotland
*Nephew of William,James,Benjamin, believe John is the father!*
William *Beatty* b. abt 1803 Fermanagh, d. 7 Dec 1874 French Village,
Kings, NB, Canada, He married Margaret(surname unknown) abt. 1826 in
- James baptized 16 Feb. 1827 Galloon Parish
- Robert baptized 9 Nov. 1828 Galloon Parish
- Thomas b. abt. 1832 Ireland
- John b. abt 1834 Ireland
- all other sons born in Canada
Sarah Benjamins wife was a Robertson, parents were James and Mary (Noble)
James Beatty Williams son married Martha Dunbar daughter of P. Dunbar of
Garrison, County Fermanagh.
If I go by naming patterns in Benjamins Beatty's family William and Helen
Beatty are possibly the names of first line Beatty parents.
1st son William
1st Dau. Helen
2nd son James (after Sarah's dad)
2nd dau. Mary (after Sarahs mom)
just an educated guess!
My brick walls are female surnames and location and records in Ireland.