Beginning March 2nd, 2020 the Mailing Lists functionality on RootsWeb will be discontinued. Users will no longer be able to send outgoing emails or accept incoming emails. Additionally, administration tools will no longer be available to list administrators and mailing lists will be put into an archival state.
Administrators may save the emails in their list prior to March 2nd. After that, mailing list archives will remain available and searchable on RootsWeb
Could anyone tell me where tis is located? I know my niece was intered
there Mar.3,1951. Think its in Louisville, Ky.(?) Not sure . Her name
was Arica Sue Caple--- Mother Coetta Duvall- Caple -Watson
Grandparents--Henry and Lena Duvall
Am grateful for any info. Thank you so much.
Would someone please find out where Nellie Irene Watson was buried ? She
was born March 28,1922 .Her Parents were William Guthrie and Nellie
Irene Watson. She died Dec.12,1931 in Louisville,KY. Mattingly funeral
home,---825 Barrett. She was called Irene alot and lived at 2717
Congress at the time of her death. Also I am looking for the cemeteries
that two Baby Watsons are buried in, one died on Feb.8,1927 and the
other on April 22,1928.( Guthrie maybe) all in Louisville KY.
Thank you so much,
Would any one know how I could find out what cemetery Baby Watson is
buried in ? I know that he was born on Feb. 8, 1927 and naturally died
on same day. His parents were William Gutherie and Nellie Irene Watson.
Also there was another Stillborn Baby Watson (Leon ?) born on April
21,1928 and died same day.
Same parents. My Brothers. Help, anyone?
Thank you for any info that you can get. Really appreciated.
Welcome to the EAST-KY-CEMETERIES mailing list!!
PLEASE SAVE THIS INFORMATION so you have it for future reference.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE of your fellow list members. Some folks are beginners at computers and some to genealogy. The world is a better place when we are all patient with each other. Personal attacks, criticism, or flaming are never permitted.
HOW DO YOU POST? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT SHOULD YOU POST?
1. Questions about your ancestors. Give as much detail as you can.
2. Interesting history that is relevant to the list.
3. Genealogy and family history conferences, even if they charge for admission.
4. Genealogy societies should feel free to post about their society and their websites.
5. Book reviews of genealogy books are reasonable to post. A list of books is not, but sharing a good genealogy book you've found is a good idea.
6. Links to personal blogs that are about genealogy. They can be your blog or another. Even if the blog has ads, that is not a problem.
7. New collections on various genealogy sites that are relevant. We don't want advertisements, but if you find an interesting collection on Ancestry, FamilySearch, Library of Congress, or some other site that has relevance to the list, let people know.
WHAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR POST?
1. An informative but concise subject line.
2. When replying to a previous message, be sure to check that the intended recipient's address is showing in the Send To box of your email BEFORE clicking on SEND.
3. Proofread and be sure you want your post public. All posts go in the archives!
WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
Send an email to email@example.com and put unsubscribe in the subject and body and nothing else.