We are looking for family connections within Pembrockshire. The connection
to our family appears to be as follows,
1. John MORTIMER, b. 1849 in Steynton/Stanton. siblings were Sarah b.
1861,Stephen b. 1856, Anne b.1842,Martha b. 1851, Elizabeth b. 1845 , James
b. 1847 and Henry. All born in the Steynton area.
2.father Benjamin MORTIMER b. 1821 in Camrose, wife Mary b. 1817, possible
3. Benjamine may have had a brother Stephen MORTIMER, b. 1823 in Camrose and
wife Mary born in 1826 in Camrose. Children may have been, Martha b.1853,
John b. 1855, Christine Mary b. 1857, Jonathan William b. 1860, Henry b.
1850, Thomas b. 1848 - all the foregoing born in Steynton. A daughter Ellen
may have been born in 1846 in Hubbertston.
4. John MORTIMER b. 1849, was married to Elizabeth SMITH, b. 1849 in Roach.
5. Elizabeths father Thomas SMITH b. 1825 in Roach, married a (Mary)
VENABLES, b. 1828 in Roach.
6. Thomas's father Alexander SMITH married Oct.7,1813 an Anne GRIFFITH in
Roach. ( Anne was b. 1793)
Any further information on the forgoing families would be appreciated.
Herb and Mary(Revill) SCHWARZ in sunny Ontario,Canada <schwarzs(a)ebtech.net>