We might well find connections if you are researching MORGAN in the
Llanfihangel Geneur Glyn area. Having found a few early ones, we are
now trying to fill out the descending lines and we are constantly
surprised by the inter-connections.
1. John MORGAN, Doleu born c.1743-1818
2. Catherine MORGAN, dau.of the above, married William MORGAN,
1751-1837 and they lived in Cwmergir, Ponterwyd. His father was Evan
3. Catherine and William's son John had 18 children and this adds a lot
of families to whom we can claim a connection!
4. Richard MORGAN, 1741-1824, who may be a brother of the above - his
descendants lived in Maesnewydd.
5. Richard James Morgan, Tynrhos, probably born earlier than the above,
he died in 1799. His descendants adopted JAMES as a surname. This
family has provided several marriage links to MORGAN.
We are interested in any of the descendants of the above and would be
happy to exchange information.
Family commitments will prevent me from doing anything next week, but I
look forward to hearing from you or anyone else interested in these
families and will answer a.s.a.p.