Sorry I don't share your line. My immigrant was Robert Daniell (1645/46 - 1718)
to Charleston SC, 1679, but I'm trying to get him across the big pond. I wonder
if there might be some connection between the MA, VA and SC Daniell lines in
England. There are indications that my Robert might be from a branch of the
Daniell family of Daresbury, co. Cheshire Eng. Do you have any information about
your William in England? I was interested to note the changes in spelling on your
first three generations. There's hardly a day that goes by that someone doesn't
add an "s" to my name even after seeing it in writing.
I am wishing to make contact with others searching line of DANIELS
line. I am
hoping to fill in mission pieces and will share and compare. My Lineage:
1) William DANIELL (abt. 1600, of ENG - 1678, Milton, MA) Wife Katherine
2) John DANIEL (1646, Dorchester, MA - 1718, Milton, MA) Wife Dorothy
3) Capt. John DANIELS (1685, Milton, MA - abt. 1765, of Pomfret, CT or
Milton, MA) Wife Eleanor VERIN.
4) Capt. Nathaniel DANIELS (1719, Milton, MA - abt. 1799, W. Rutland,
Rutland, VT) Wife Sybil LEAVENS. #1/wf. Ann GROSVENOR; #3/wf. Sarah
5) Lieut. Gad DANIELS (1764, Killingly, Windham, CT - 1812 [1812 War]) Wife
6) Asahel Rowe DANIELS (1806, W. Rutland, Rutland, VT - 1868, Ovid Branch,
MI) Wife Cynthia GREENMAN, of Gaines, Orleans Co., NY. #1/wf Ruby MACOMBER.
7) Cynthia Idnell "Ida" DANIELS (1857, Ovid, Branch, MI - 1934, Klamath
Falls, Klamath, OR. Husband William Henry WEAVER.
Here's hoping someone out there is also involved with this line.
Thank You!! Sharon (smi754(a)aol.com)
==== DANIEL Mailing List ====
To unsubscribe send a message to Daniel-L-request(a)rootsweb.com
With the word unsubscribe in the body of the message nothing else....
To contact list owner email