Ann, Looks like lots of the Daniel family went to Texas. My grandfather
(Truman Miles Daniel) moved to Lamar County when he was three. My Mother
and I are both native Texans.At 12:53 AM 6/18/00 EDT, you wrote:
I will try to post here what little I have on my DH's Daniel
Robert Daniel b. 1792 North Carolina d. after 1860
(I remember reading somewhere he was a teacher, but did not write down the
source--50 lashes with the old wet noodle!!!!)
Robert was married to Wincy Travis b.1800 in either NC or KY and d. Aug 1849
Cass Co., Tx. They had 9 children:
1. Mary H. b. 1820 in TN
2. Karen Travis b. Dec 10, 1823 in TN
3. Martha Ann b. 1826 in TN
4. Susan R. b. 1828 in TN
5. Robert Lee b. Dec 1829 in TN
6. Elizabeth Jane b. 1832 in TN
7. Julia Clementine b. Nov 23, 1833 in TN
8. Tennessee Carolina b. Aug 11 1836 in TN
9. Wincy b. about 1838 in Arkansas
Hope this helps someone out.
P.S. I am also a "native Texan" St. Mary's Hospital, April 14, 1945 Lubbock
Ann in Texas
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.