David Boyd, son of John Boyd and Margaret LONG married Sibbel TAYLOR 6
December 1770 [Deerfield, MA VR]. He lived in Shelburne, Mass. on the
Charlemont Road as early as 1762. He removed to Wilmington, Vermont
where he died in 1802. His will was made 22 Dec1800. Probate began 19
January 1802. Sibbel was baptized 25 July 1743, Hopkinton, daughter of
John Taylor and Mary NIMS [V.Rof Hopkinton.] [W.O. Taylor Family Records]
Children named in the will:
1. David Boyd b. 27 Feb 1774 m. Lucretia JONES 6 Nov 1803.
2. James Boyd m. 2nd Betsy HASTINGS 6 Jan 1805 b. 3 Feb 1782.
(daughter of Jonathan HASTINGS and Hannah SHAW)
3. Sarah (Sally) Boyd born 1 Nov 1774 Boyd m. Samuel SWAN
4. Sybil Boyd b. 19 Mar 1775 d. 7 Nov 1865 buried at Restland. m.
Thomas FOX 1. b. 13 Dec 1768 d. 2 Jun 1854 m. in Wilmington, Vt., He
was born in Wethersfield, Hartford, CT., son of Amos Fox and Susannah
DICKENSON of same place.
I. Cynthia Fox b. 1797 Wilmington, VT. m. Hosea Ballou
II. Horace Fox
III. Lewis Fox b. 1810 d. 4 Nov 1849 m.Adeline SYMONDS 2. on 25
Oct 1835 in Wilmington,VT.
IV. Lucius Fox
V. Alonzo Fox b. 1811 Wilmington, VT.
5. Levina Boyd b.
6. Lovisa Boyd m. Ariel WARE 7 Sept 1809
7. Aaron Boyd
8. Joel Boyd b. 3 Sep 1786 m. Lucy BLANCHARD 7 May 1812 res. Marlboro, VT
9. Relief Boyd
10. Triphena Boyd bp. 1793 Shelburne
[Boyd records of the late Miss Carrie Young of Bemus Point, NY.]
[1.Fox: Thomas Fox of Concord". "The History of Ancient
Wethersfield, H.R, Stiles, 1904, VII, Gens and & Bios.]
[2. "Fox: Thomas Fox of Concord, etc.]