Cousins not Naging, But Cousins YOU will see where This information IS/WAS
Needed When you see CUZ Laurie's Finished Program.
As I have Seen in the OTHER TWO of My Family's <C. S. A.> Iron Cross
Cermonys, All of her requests will be Shown in her preparations, Lets Make G.
G. Grand PA. <BOSS JOSH> Proud. the number of attendees wil be hard to pin
point, There were over a Hundred at My G G Grand PA Wilmer, Many younger
Children as will be at Lowesville.
I will give $20 to the Bagpipes. EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS. CUZ AT
To: ATPowellJr(a)aol.com, lawdawg320nc(a)aol.com, MFitzge745(a)AOL.com,
Sent: 3/14/2012 12:16:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Suggestion RE: Bagpipes
Richard & Tracy Daniel are willing to donate $10.00 towards the $100.00
needed if 9 more people will committ to $10.00 each. Please pass the word.
Marlene...can you see if the bagpiper has ever played for a Confederate
Service before, and if so, what songs can she play? How many songs does
$100.00 get us? Also, if the Family raises the $100.00...can they send it to
you to take care of for us?
Please, remind everyone that I would like to know ASAP:
(1) Who is planning on attending?
(2) What, if any, is their relationship to Pvt. Campbell?
(3) Are they associated with a SCV Camp or UDC Chapter? If so, which one?
(4) Will they be taking part in the Ceremony? If so, what part?
(5) E-mail address? or Telephone #?
(6) All of the above information for each person who they plan to bring
This information is important to help me plan the Ceremony, how many
programs to make, and how many people Nita will need to prepare refreshments for.