I am looking for relatives of my G-G-G Grandfather Charles W. Campbell,
b.between 1760 and 1770 in North Carolina. He came to Tennessee in 1808
with a land grant that he purchased as a result of the Revolutionary war
. This land grant was in Bedford county, TN. and was located just out
of Shelbyville, TN. to the west northwest. If you can find any
connection to the family listed below, please contact the sender of this
message (my son) or ( wtmitchell(a)mindspring.com ).
George W Campbell b. >1760/<1770 in North Carolina, d. >12jan1844
Bedford Co., TN.
unk, Anna (Campbell) wife b.abt.1778 VA. (came to TN. from NC.)
1) James Campbell b.>1790 <1800 NC. came to TN in 1808
2) Charles Campbell, b.>1800 <1810 NC. came to TN in 1808
wife Alsey Phillips m.11feb1829 maury co., TN. (Columbia TN.)
3) Campbell (female) b.<1802 NC
4) Campbell, (female) 18 to 26 years old in 1820
5) Richmond Campbell b.18dec1808 Bedford co., TN.
wife Sarah S Campbell (sallie) m.20dec1832 Lincoln co., TN
6) Campbell, (female) 10 to 16 years old in 1920
7) Campbell, (female) under 10 years old in 1920
8) Campbell, (female) under 10 years old in 1920
2) Charles Campbell
wife Alsey Phillips
1) William Campbell b.1833 TN
2) john eddley Campbell b. 07feb1835 TN d.13mar1890 Bedford co., TN.
wife Emily Elizabeth barnett
3)Campbell, Isaac b. a.183?
4)salley Campbell b. a. 1837
5) James Harvey Campbell (Jim) b. 06mar1842 TN. d. 18mar 1889
Bedford co., TN.
wife Lucy Anne barnett m. 03sep1865
More data available on the other children with wives numbers 1) through
8) above and 1) through 5) above from:
6766 Charles Drive
morrow, GA 30260
Plastics / Distribution